Thursday, October 8, 2009

There's Fire Rain and Lava Oceans on Super Earth

BAM FIRE!

Fuck. Luckily it seems that as of late Super Earthican activity has been fairly low key. But the more I hear about this place the more I realize what a serious threat this is to Bonus Time.

If there's one thing that I've known from my earliest childhood years (thank you Mario Bros.) it's that lava is fucking bad. And fire rain? Shit. Clearly this is what the Super Earthlings have in plan for us regular schmucks. Clearly they plan to Helliform Earth, yes I just made that word up. But there's no denying that's where this is heading.

Maybe Stalin coming back really is the only hope we have in this situation. Seems like he's got experience fighting extra terrestrials after all. And he IS the "Man of Steel" ... hmmm, think I might just be onto something here.

No comments: