Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Samurai Justice > All Other Justice

YES HE DESERVES TO DIE, AND I HOPE HE BURNS IN HELL!

Note: Wrote this yesterday but the blog died.

This is probably the coolest news story I've ever heard. I've heard it from like a thousand news sources, but the one I'm referencing is gonna be AM New York. Mainly because I read AM on the train every morning to try to look like a grown up, and while it's usually only good for helping me not fall asleep, it helped me get some weird looks when I started laughing at an article.

Anyway....

This weekend in Flatbush the legend of Afro Samurai lived on, as following an altercation over a neighbor making a pass at his wife, Oscar Joseph, 37, decided to get out his 26 inch long samurai sword and go to town on his neighbor. His neighbor, the nefarious Major Mackerel (Okay fine, he's a reggae artist that goes by his name, but it still sounds like a cheesy super villain in my opinion) was wounded on his hand, wrist, elbow, AND HEAD. The best part is, when asked by the Daily News about the event Mackerel simply replied, "I don't feel bad, these things happen."

I would absolutely not be that okay if I was chopped in the head with a 2 foot long samurai sword, even if I had been hitting on a guys lady. Punch in the face? Fine, I probably deserved it. But samurai sword to the dome, amazing.

Both of these gentlemen are heroes. Oscar for using a samurai sword to dish out justice, and Mackerel simply for being so damn cool about it. I wonder who the chick sides with after all of this, that may explain Mackerel's demeanor, after all I'm sure all of you ladies are for chivalry, but samurai swords do enter the realm of creepy. And Mackerel, he's a Major. We all know chicks love two things, bad ass scars, and a guy in a uniform.

No comments: