Friday, September 18, 2009

Lazy Friday News Bit

Here's a great one from CNN:

http://www.cnn.com/2009/TECH/09/18/3D.home.television/index.html

Essentially the article says that 3D television is going to be available in homes in 2010.  At first I thought this was a pretty Bonus-y idea, but then I remembered it wasn't 1980 anymore.  3D stuff is pretty cool, but is this Bonus Time material?  Maybe you could say that 3D itself is living it's Bonus Time to the fullest.  Yes, I think we'll go with that, go 3D!

The last thing I saw in 3D in a theatre was Spy Kids 3D when I was in High School.  It was an amazing experience (read: I was high as shit), although one of my friends got pretty sick.  He was kinda a fag though.  Regardless, Sly Stalone was better in that movie than he has been in years.


Amazing.

No comments: