Friday, January 8, 2010

PCP & You!


FRIDAY

Two video posts in a row? Yeah well, these are all pretty frikken hilarious. And how do these videos relate to Bonus Time? Don't do the shit you see in these videos during Bonus Time!



Very pleasant music, and I have to say I was a fan of both the tribal dance the man was doing in the beginning, and the look of wonderment and joy when he found himself immune to the traffic he was dancing through! The onlooker in the truck who ALMOST turned left, but then decided to do a U-Turn instead wins good samaritan of the year award in my book.



I guess I'd get naked if I were bleeding that much too, I mean why not, right? The highlight of this video I think was the hole this gentleman punched in the fence. Not only is there some monster force behind that hit, but it's arguable that had he punched a second, or even slightly wider hole that he would have gotten through that fence. I bet that lady cop is pretty glad he didn't turn his sights on her.



This one is the grand finale, and I think you'll agree I saved the best for last. From the humble beginning of the officer fumbling with embarrassment as he explains the situation to the the cameraman, to the stand off itself this video is second to none. Questions to ask yourself when viewing include:

  • Do all of the lights on in this school imply children are present in some kind of afterschool activity?
  • None of his clothing is seemingly present, did this man leave the house nude?
  • A school, really?
  • The fire extinguishers, did you really need ALL of those fire extinguishers?
I'm going to cheat and tell you that the answers to all of these questions are an emphatic yes, but I'm sure you had realized that by now already. I hope you've enjoyed these wonderful videos, Happy Friday!

No comments: